FT110DP Benchtop Rapid Extractor
The Armﬁeld FT110DP Benchtop Rapid Extractor is used to extract the active constituents from small (<1 litre) samples of materials.
This single piston pressure system gives rapid results from small volumes while giving ﬂexibility to the operator with the processing parameters.
The three phases of operation are pressurisation, relaxation and dynamic percolation.
The Armfield FT110DP uses high pressure and a combination of both static and dynamic extraction phases to achieve a rapid extraction of the active materials with minimum degradation to the product. In the dynamic phases, the solvent is passed through the material providing
a forced percolation and agitation.
The process pressure, number of cycles and length of each phase are programmable by the user. In this way the effect of the extraction parameters on the end product can be explored and an optimum
set of parameters determined for each product.
The FT110DP vessel is loaded with solvent and primed manually. A single pneumatic piston is used to generate the pressure in the vessel and to provide the solvent percolation using a novel system of valves.
Included are two 5 litre external vessels. One for recirculation and solvent storage and one for solvent recovery.
USA, UK, Asia
Process vessel volume: 0.5L,1L, 2L
Total solvent capacity: 5L
Maximum pressure: 8 bar
External Vessel Capacity: 5L each (two supplied as standard)
Number of Pistons: 2 Pistons
Features & Benefits
- Fast response. Results in hours rather than days
- Small scale, only one litre of raw material is required
- Simple cleaning and maintenance procedures
- Uses ethanol, glycerol, water or similar safe polar solvents
- Reproducible results
- Fast, efficient solid/liquid extraction of active constituents from plants, herbs, fruits and other similar materials
- Computer Controlled
- Data Logging
- Accurate scale up
- Remote Control via VPN
- Touch Screen Membrane Control Panel
- High pressure, room temperature extraction, excellent for sensitive material
- Unaltered natural properties and characteristics of the active constituents, no discolouration or oxidisation
- Easy to use: microprocessor control and real time display of sequencing and process parameters
- Automatic pressure control
- Automatic alarm indication of process anomalies
- Highly flexible extraction parameters
- Includes one process vessel, two solvent vessels
- Natural Food Flavours
- Fruit Flavours
- Herbs and Plant extracts
- Spirit liquors
- Tinctures and infusions
- Herbal extracts and homeopathy
- Electrical supply: Single phase (see ordering codes)
- Compressed Air (or N₂) 8bar
Packed and crated shipping specifications
Gross weight: 40Kg
- FT110DP-A: 220-240V/1ph/50Hz, 0.5 kW
- FT110DP-B: 115V/1ph/60Hz, 0.5 kW
- FT110DP-G: 220-240V/1ph/60Hz, 0.5 KW