FT140X – Mixing vessels
Armfield FT140X Multipurpose Mixing Vessels are designed and constructed using high-quality hygienic industry standard materials. These tanks are available in three models of varying configurations (see table) and are available in 50l and 100l volumes. All three models have an internal surface made of AISI 316 stainless steel.
Armfield FT140X Multipurpose Mixing Vessels are designed and constructed using high-quality hygienic industry standard materials. These tanks are available in three models of varying configurations and are available in 50l or 100l volumes. All three models have an internal surface made of AISI 316 stainless steel.
These tanks have been designed for industrial applications and are ideal for product storage and formulation in factory and pilot plant environments.
All tanks are supplied with an anti-dust cover, which is connected to an electronic safety switch. This ensures mixing only takes place when the lid is closed unless you choose to override. They also come with an anti-oxidant lid and a visualisation column for level indication.
The agitators are manufactured with alternately rotating racks (optional), making these vessels ideal for preparing and mixing dense products like creams, soups and broths.
Electronically controlled variable speed turbo-emulsifiers with holes or slots can also be used for agitation.
Cooling in the jacketed vessel is achieved using an external water supply or by means of a closed circuit cooling system.
The control panels are IP65 rated. They come complete with a manual override safety switch, temperature controller, indicator lamps, speed regulator, a fully protected Plexiglas casing and an emergency stop button.
Features & Benefits
- Temperature control option with water jacket (CFCR)
- IP65 rated control panels
- Modes – setting and switching process parameters using touchscreen and the facility to set and recall process programmes
- Electronic control speed for mixing agitator (20-60 rpm)
- Datalogging to record process data
- 50 or 100l tanks available as standard
- CIP spray ball as standard
- 316L stainless steel finish for all product contact surfaces
- Low speed agitator with two direction paddle as an option
- 316 stainless steel drain valve
- High shear, variable speed emulsification mixer as option
- Safety switch on lid
- Alarm and controls indicators on touch screen
- VPN connection
- Interchangeable Teflon scrapers
- 316L stainless steel thermostatic chamber
- Electrical heating
- Cooling water inlet and closing valve
- Water jacket level overflow
- Insulation with stainless steel cladding
- Electronic temperature indicator and controller
Vessel Type – Description
CFC – Non jacketed vessel with variable speed agitator
CFCR – Jacketed vessel with variable speed agitator, heaters and temperature controller
CCT – Jacketed vessel with variable speed agitator, high shear emulsifier, heaters and temperature controller
Single phase or 3-phase depending on the unit (see ordering codes)
Water supply for jacketed vessels
PACKED AND CRATED SHIPPING SPECIFICATIONS
Gross Weight: 250Kg
- FT140-50-CFC-A 220-240V/1ph/50Hz
- FT140-50-CFC-G 220-240V/1ph/60Hz
- FT140-100-CFC-A 220-240V/1ph/50Hz
- FT140-100-CFC-G 220-240V/1ph/60Hz
- FT140X-50-CFCR-A 220-240V/1ph/50Hz
- FT140X-50-CFCR-G 220-240V/1ph/60Hz
- FT140X-100-CFCR-A 220-240V/1ph/50Hz
- FT140X-100-CFCR-G 220-240V/3ph/60Hz
- FT140X-50-CCT-A 220-240V/1ph/50Hz
- FT140X-50-CCT-G 220-240V/1ph/60Hz
- FT140X-100-CCT-A 220-240V/1ph/50Hz
- FT140X-100-CCT-D 208-220V/3ph/60Hz