The Engineering Fundamentals range is designed to enable students to gain an understanding of the fundamentals of engineering by the process of learning via hands-on experimentation.
The workstation can be used as a demonstration platform at the front of the classroom, but also doubles up as a storage unit for the experiment trays and EF-BU Base Units.
Castors are fitted to the Workstation which enable it to be easily moved between locations.
(Trays and Base Units not included)
Features & Benefits
- Ability to store both the experiment trays and Base Units
- The workstation can be configured to store:
– Up to 12 Base Units and a maximum of 18 trays (2 Base Units occupy the space of 1 Tray)
– 12 Base Units and 12 trays
– 18 trays if storing no Base Units
- Flat top can be used as a demonstration platform.
- Castors allow the workstation and its contents to be easily moved between locations
You need to be registered to download this. Click here to continue.
EF-BU – Base Unit
Statics topic / experiment trays
EF-1.1 – Forces
EF-1.2 – Moments
EF-1.3 – Beams
EF-1.4 – Springs
EF-1.5 – Torsion
Dynamics topic / experiment tray
EF-2.2 – Simple Harmonic Motion
Kinematics topic / experiment trays
EF-3.2 – Simple Mechanisms
EF Base Unit
Packed and crated shipping specifications
Gross weight: 40Kg
Note: Overall dimensions when assembled
EF-WS – Workstation
Please note, the workstation is supplied without trays and base units, these can be ordered separately