FT52 CIP Unit (Clean in Place)
The Armfield FT52 has been designed to provide additional cleaning performance for Armfield FT units and other equipment. It consists of a high flow rate stainless steel centrifugal pump mounted on a mobile frame.
The FT52 uses a stainless steel centrifugal pump to provide high throughputs for efficient cleaning. Achievable flowrates are dependent on the backpressure generated by the system being cleaned.
Capacities up to 4.0 m3/h are achievable with low backpressure systems. FT52 has a small footprint and is mounted on a mobile platform meaning that it can easily be positioned in a lab or pilot environment to meet local CIP needs. A stainless steel splash cover protects the pump from spray during laboratory/pilot plant cleaning.
Operation is simple on/off control which gives the maximum flow rate for efficient cleaning. Flow rates may be adjusted using a backpressure valve (not supplied).
- The FT52 has been designed in accordance with CE requirements.
- Centrifugal pump (0-4 bar, 300-4000 L/h)
- 5L feed vessel
Features & Benefits
- Mobile unit with small footprint providing local CIP capability for pilot scale equipment
- Produces cleaning velocities in excess of the industry standard 1.5 m/s in Armfield systems
- Capable of flow rates up to 4.0 m3/h
- Simple on/off pump control
- Stainless steel pump motor splash cover
- High pressure hygienic flexible hoses and fittings for quick connection to Armfield equipment
- 5L stainless steel hopper for cleaning solutions
Electricity supply: Single phase (see ordering codes)
Packed and created shipping specifications
FT52-A: 220-240v/1ph/50Hz, 5A
FT52-G: 220v/1ph/60Hz, 5A